Intimacy: The Heart of Salvation
John 3:16John 3:16
English: King James Version (1611) - KJV
301 Moved Permanently
The document has moved .
WP-Bible plugin For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Eternal life starts when a believer becomes born again
Intimate Personal Knowledge
Hungry Lions & Flaming Snakes
- For every Christian that was killed ( thrown at hungry lions or flaming snakes), seven Romans jumped to replace them, why?
- The attitudes of the Christians about “dying for the glory of God”, sometimes even volunteering themselves caused the Romans to want to have the same relationship with God.
God, Meet My Needs
- As we seek God first with a heart full of love, worship and gratitude, we’ll experience the joy and peace of God to such a degree that it wouldn’t bother us if we lost a possession.
- Rather that focusing on our needs in prayer, we ought to be telling people of God’s greatness, goodness and grace.
Chased or Chasing?
God Wants You!
- God is not as concerned about what we do as He is, who we are
- He desires much more than our service
- We would love Him deeply if we knew how much He loves us
Purpose For Living
- When we’re intimate with God, He’s blessed and we change!
- We’re infused with stability and strength